Food and drinks
We ask you to inform us in advance, if special diet or vegetarian food
is required for any of tour participants.
Tap water is not recommended for drinking. On our tours we either give our guests the opportunity to buy bottled drinking water
or provide for it
during the whole tour and in hotels.While packing up your suitcase, do not forget:
- required medicines. It would be impossible to get them on-site;
- insect sprays and sun screen products, suitable clothes. We spend much time outdoor;
- comfortable shoes, since we walk not only on paved roads;
- bath clothes, if the tour is routed to the sea or you are going to use wellness facilities in hotels (if available);
- suitable clothes for visiting orthodox churches and monasteries. To enter most orthodox sacral buildings, it is advisable to wear covering clothes. Bright colors, shorts, mini-skirts, deep necklines are not allowed. Women have to enter a church with covered head, men – bare-headed.